Xionic Madness 2 Xionic Madness 2

I DO REMEMNBER YOU

HI!

A Short History of Europe A Short History of Europe

Heh

It was a funny movie, indeed.. But I belive your from America, you know. The dickformed country isn't called Holland, it's Sweden.. My country >:(

Check a map nextime ^^.

King-Qwerty responds:

We're not American, we come from Northern Ireland! And, we knew it was sweden, but called it Holland instead (which we know is near Belgium). If you look, we've also called Germany "Taiwan" and the Austrian Hungarian Empire "Japan". Still, thanks for the review.

WorldWar2 WorldWar2

Woopidoo.

Nice graphics and such, just a complaint. Why doesn't a singel ameircan die? >>

Worry about you Worry about you

This one cathed me:O

Was gona turn it off first, but then i got stuck.. Couldn't figure out it *Stupid* :P..

Well, great message... But,, badly it sucks:(.. It could of been so good... (Voted 5 anywey)

Jovatov responds:

Okay...

Bankomat Bankomat

Best graphics i ever seen in a flash movie, i watched this 4times in a row now, it rox!

And to all you who dont understand the ending;
After the bird killing the bug, the bird take the controll over the peoples, u see the symbol switch from bug to a bird at the end.

SD: Counter Terrorism SD: Counter Terrorism

Omeg! This was annoying

Looks like all other american medias, bleah really annoying... OMG, sad music! A american dieed, oh nooo .. Cry..

Think bout the poor peacefull terrorist? And they were a bit stupid i think. Gottabe american ones, aye?..

And since when u paradrop from front of plane?:p

Down At Juice Bar Down At Juice Bar

Potatoe juice?

That's my joke, fucking thief.. Weeelll....Goood flash anyway o.0

Frigid [MD] Frigid [MD]

Mhm Medium

Bleeh, i like teh one pwn all style o.0, well anyway.. Did american got semiloaded rifles?? Only snipers whatiknow...:O

Bright Eyes Bright Eyes

ey nice movie...

I loved the graphics but the music kinda annoyed me, and why did USA president look so fucking sad?! Im sure its he starting III!

Mash Fast Mash Fast